Historical and archaeological documentation includes the following:
1) Physical survey of the site: Includes photographic documentation of the current situation and identification of special elements.
2) Archival research: Includes identifying images that can help reveal the change over time of a site and historical/archaeological research about the location of the site.
3) Stages of Development: Includes the creation of 3D models (if necessary) to show the stages of development as well as orthorectified color-coded imagery of specific aspects.
4) Urban Survey: Includes the evaluation of the neighborhood and the function of the building or location within the neighborhood over time.
5) Architectural Element Documentation: Includes drawings, sections and plan views of important architectural elements within a building or site.
6) Site evaluation: At the conclusion of the work, a series of conclusions and recommendations will be provided to help guide the work going forward.
List of Projects by City
Note: Completed projects are italicized. Current projects are in bold.
-Building 10/31 (Two Projects)
-Building 10/63, 64
-Building 11/21, “The Beydoun Family Home”
-Building 11/330, “Abu Christo Restaurant AKA Qahwet al-Bahr, the former Port Complex of Akko”
-Building 12/180, 181
-Building 14/13 (Two Projects)
-Building 14/14, 15
-Weizman 23 (18002/116)
-Cafe Bernard (Archival Research Only)